The Magic of Vivace RF MicroNeedling
November 10, 2020
Are you looking for a way to address skin damage due to the sun, acne, or just aging? If you haven’t already heard of the Vivace RF Microneedling treatment, you should start finding out more about this latest therapy that works to tighten skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines, and make a number of skin issues disappear!
At Wellness Jar Medical Spa, we offer the Vivace treatment to all of our South Florida patients. In this article, we’ll talk about what patients can expect with this treatment. And, provide you with information directly from our Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Michelle Mowery, who has been utilizing the Vivace microneedling technology to provide superb results to patients for years.
What Exactly is Vivace RF Microneedling?
Vivace RF Microneedling is an FDA approved treatment for the non-surgical addressing of various skin imperfections and age lines. Essentially, it combines three different treatments in one: microneedling, radio frequency, and LED light therapy. The result of combining all three of these technologies is not only the reduction of appearance in various skin issues like fine lines and scarring, but also lifting and firming the skin to provide a more youthful, vibrant appearance.
Three Treatments in One
“Vivace is so exciting for me because it has 3 treatments that I have used in my clinical practice over the years all into one machine”, says Michelle Mowery, Wellness Jar Medical Spa’s ARNP.
All three of the treatment aspects of Vivace RF Microneedling give this therapy the opportunity to help so many individuals with an almost unlimited number of issues. Per Michelle Mowerry, the three treatment Vivace RF Microneedling utilizes include:
- “Radiofrequency which has been used and utilized for years for its ability to tighten and tone skin.
- Red LED light reduces redness, enhances elastin and collagen production and enhances moisture retention in skin (enhances skin tone and texture).
- Microneedling using insulated needles (only .4 tip non insulated) to deliver the radiofrequency heat along with needling. This means the epidermis (top layer is protected) while the dermis has microchannels of heated columns created which remodel collagen and cause wound contraction of the tissue and inhibits sebaceous gland activity (in turn, decreases acne and pore size). Motorized controlled mechanism of Vivace microneedling is safe and efficient with little downtime. And, creates microchannels in the dermis which improve the penetration of products such as my suggestion of using neocutis after treatment due to the high amounts of growth factors in their system. Additionally, its proven activity of enhancing moisture in the skin and the aftereffects of your treatment.
“As a provider, there is a vast array of treatment choices I can utilize with this machine. Vivace is considered fractionated in that you can “stack” your treatments to go deep and then more superficial as you carry on with the passes, all the while creating injury without it being noticeable like an ablative or fractional laser would.”
This tightens and stimulates a remodeling and wound contraction cascade which in turn stimulates collagen and elastin on a multilevel discipline outcome. All the while, protecting your top layer of skin, in turn, giving little to no downtime with amazing results.
What Vivace RF Microneedling can Help With
As mentioned above by our clinical skincare ARNP, Vivace microneedling combines three different aspects of treatment in one machine. This allows for this one technology to address a number of skin issues and help patients of varying wants and needs. Some of the thing this treatment can help to address include:
- Reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin due to aging
- Tightens skin
- Reduces appearance of scarring (including stretch marks and acne scars)
- Minimize the size of pores
- Improves the texture and tone of skin
- Reduces the appearance of spider veins
- And more!
Adding on PRP to Take Results to Another Level
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is kind of like liquid gold for your skin. It uses growth factors from your own blood to act synergistically with the already stimulated neocollagenesis from the microneedling resulting in more rapid collagen remodeling. “I see PRP really taking the treatment results for patients to another level.”
PRP is an optional add-on to Vivace RF Microneedling treatments.
Trusting the Professionals With your Skin Care Needs
It is important that you work with a trusted practitioner who has experience with this machine. Although Vivace is built to protect the skin, it can still have side effects if you are treated by an inexperienced provider.
So, if you’re wanting to take home real results without the fear of side effects, look to a trusted Vivace treatment provider, like the clinical experts at Wellness Jar Medical Spa.
We are your trusted partner for all things aesthetics, aging, and wellness. To learn more about Vivace, check out our website today.
To schedule a free consultation, contact or call us today at (561) 660-8070.
To learn more about Michelle Mowery, our advanced Vivace specialist, check out her short biography below!
Meet Michelle Mowery
Michelle Mowery is the Advanced Nurse Practitioner at Wellness Jar Medical Spa. When we ask patients to describe Michelle, the word we most hear is “AWESOME”. Michelle is a board-certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) with over ten years of experience in aesthetics medicine. She received medical training from Johns Hopkins University, has a master’s degree, and is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She also spent 6 months travelling the country to train with some of the best Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists. But her awesomeness is only partially rooted in that impressive training and experience. She also brings a critical artistic talent and a massive nurturing heart that, when blended all together, produces lasting results and lasting relationships with her patients.